Salesforce Administrator and Trainer
Want to join a Company that’s going places? Come and join First Mile, voted one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain 2017 and 2018! We are one of the UK’s leading recycling businesses. We make recycling easy and are passionate about providing amazing services for our customers. As a result, First Mile is growing by 25% every single year!
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented Salesforce Administrator and Trainer in our team.
We want you to make a real difference to the businesses of London and to the environment!
The purpose of this role is to administer First Mile’s Salesforce.com platform, ensuring it meets the needs of the our business as well as training the team to use the system.
Administrate First Mile’s Salesforce.com system. Be the primary administrator for First Mile’s bespoke Salesforce.com platform, ensuring that it meets business needs and support end user’s requirements.
Act as the Salesforce.com trainer. Be the main point of contact in all training needs, by conducting generic, ad-hoc and bespoke First Mile Salesforce training courses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and customise Salesforce functionality using configuration (Flow, email templates, workflow, process builder, approval processes). Where required, build new functionality to meet business needs.
- Work with stakeholders to identify future development needs and engage with them to create effective specifications.
Ensure the integration points between Salesforce.com and surrounding systems are stable and running, checking error logs and resolving issues daily.
Conduct generic, ad-hoc and bespoke First Mile Salesforce training courses.
Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provided detailed information on how changes will affect users and departments.
Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
Build customer reports, dashboards, and workflows, process builders, approval processes.
Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
Manage operational requests and reporting requirements for end users.
- A confident communicator, able to easily strike up conversation with key stakeholders and users.
- Flexible thinker with creative problem-solving skills. Methodical, logical and consistent with excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills; self-starter.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where solutions are achieved through multiple iterations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to think through and plan work flows and processes in a logical manner.
- Well organised and possesses good time management skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Capability/interest in coding
- Capable of using own initiative, owning workload and putting forward ideas for process improvements.
- Strong analytical skills; able to work with both end user and 3rd party providers to troubleshoot complex system-level issues.
- Employ structured approaches to system configuration management
Ability to communicate in non-technical terms to non-technical people; translating technical language into an easy to understand message
Self-starter driven to improve and enhance service delivery of Salesforce.com platform to end users
Knowledge & Technical Skills
- Advanced Salesforce business practitioner experience. Salesforce ADM 201 certification would be an advantage.
- Ability to train users in Salesforce fundamentals and to write both basic and complex training/technical documentation a must.
- Strong Salesforce configuration ability.
Remuneration: Competitive salary dependent on experience on performance. The potential to be sponsored for job specific training. Great holiday allowance, plus lots of parties, team lunches and other staff benefits!
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd be great at the role via the button below.